Philip von Tell
Corporate & Strategy Developer, Venture Project Manager
I assist Founders, Investors, and Business Leaders to plan, build and manage projects and investments in new and fast growing markets.
I specialise in leading and managing venture and investment projects geared at transforming market and growth opportunities into scalable and established companies. I provide my services on advisory basis as a consultant, but also as a venture partner for long-term engagements. What I do include:
Strategy Research & Evaluations
- Researching & evaluating growth opportunities (market, economics, trends).
- Evaluating business models, value propositions and growth strategies.
- Financial modelling, investment planning, revenue forecasting.
Strategy Implementation for Entrepreneurs & Founders
- Defining growth strategies and commercialising products and services.
- Managing and leading Investor Relations and capital raising.
- Initiating, structuring and managing JV:s and Strategic Partnerships.
- Planning and leading the buildup of fulfilment capabilities.
Strategy Implementation for Investors & Growth Companies
- Investment and strategy planning.
- Deal sourcing and investment due-diligence.
- Portfolio company management support (Startup / SME management consulting)
Project Management (Traditional and Agile).
- Project and venture management.
- Agile product ownership.
- Project coordination.
- Strengthening SME company management for strategy implementation and Corporate Development.
Previous Engagements Include:
- Have directed country expansions - transforming opportunities to established businesses, from scratch to fully operational companies with +$m revenue, cashflows, streamlined business processes, supply chains, and scalable fulfilment and delivery capabilities.
- Have pitched investment opportunities and successfully raised equity and debt capital for the buildup and scaling of business.
- Have built Minimum Viable Products:s (MVP) of services and products to gain market feedback, validate economics, and test implementation and operations feasibility.
- Have strategy consulted large corporates and SME:s.
- Have managed investor and stakeholder relations for Joint Ventures, strategic partnerships, and M&A:s.
- Have evaluated and introduced digital business processes and tools to enhance operations and processes at both small companies and large enterprises in their pursuit of a digital edge and transformation.